We are pleased to announce the last National Workshops of MyAcademicID held by France and Spain in November. Move on to read all details about the two upcoming webinars.
French National Workshop
On the occasion of the upcoming closing of the European project MyAcademicID, and to present the work carried out, Cnous, Renater, the Erasmus agency, and all the European partners will hold a video-conference, on the 12th of November from 10:00 to 12:30, on the theme: “Building a unique European student ID: how and why?”
Programme (the conference will be in French language only)
- 10:00 – Welcome
- 10:10 – European projects’ Convergence
by Jean-Paul Roumegas, International Advisor and Partnerships at the National Center for Students Affairs and Services (Cnous), coordinator of the European Student Card.
- 10:20 – The European student card initiative
by Marie-Pierre Chalimbaud, Technical Advisor in charge of Digital at the Erasmus + France Agency
- 10:30 – Introduction to MyAcademidID
by Joachim Wyssling, Project Coordinator at European University Foundation
- 10:50 – MyAcademidID, a Solution to promote student mobility
by Hervé Bourgault, Identity Federation Engineer at RENATER
- 11:10 – Online discussion with participants.
Spanish National Workshop
On the 13th of November, the Spanish workshop will conclude the National Workshops of MyAcademicID project, in close cooperation and with the support of the SEPIE and RedIRIS. Spain is among the European countries the one that sends and receives more Erasmus students, and we look forward to engaging with our friends and colleagues in paving the way for the future of student mobility!
Programme (the conference will be in Spanish language only)
- 9:30 – The European Student Card Initiative (SEPIE)
- 9:50 – Student identification in the Erasmus digitization process (EUF)
- 10:40 – Q&A session
- 11:00 – Short break
- 11:10 – What is RedIRIS and why your institution should be part of it (RedIRIS)
- 11:45 - Q&A session
- 12:00 – Round table: “Guarantee the preparation phase and the next steps” (SEPIE, EUF, RedIRIS, Uni Malaga)
- (wrap-up and closing around 12:30)