The last of the MyAcademicID national workshops was held on the 13th November, focusing on the project deployment in the Spanish context. The event was organized in close cooperation among the EUF (project coordinator), the SEPIE (National Agency) and RedIIRIS (NREN). Around 250 participants have joined the online sessions.
Spain is a particularly interesting use case for MyAcademicID insofar it’s the Erasmus+ programme country with the highest number of Higher Education Charter holders.
The panel debate also counted with the contribution of colleagues from the University Jaume I and the University of Malaga. The MyAcademicID project partners would like to thank the National Authorities for their outstanding support and involvement.
- 09:30 – Fernando Bautista Hernández, The European Student Card Initiative (SEPIE)
- 09:50 – João Bacelar, Student identification in the Erasmus digitization process (EUF)
- 10:40 – Q&A session
- 11:00 – Short break
- 11:10 – Jose Manuel Macias, What is RedIRIS and why your institution should be part of it (RedIRIS)
- 11:45 – Q&A session
- 12:00 – Round table: “Guarantee the preparation phase and the next steps” | Aragó Francisco José (Universitat Jaume I), Mr Fernando Bautista Hernández (SEPIE), Jose Manuel Macias (RedIRIS), Victoriano Francisco Giralt (Universidad de Málaga)
- 12:30 – Wrap-up and closing remarks
Click to the links below to reach the workshop materials and watch the webinar recording (in English and Spanish!):
Fernando Bautista Hernández, The European Student Card Initiative
João Bacelar, Student identification in the new, digital Erasmus
Jose Manuel Macias, What is RedIRIS and why your institution should be part of it